The following images are a table that I created to create a graphic for the remaining games on the schedule for the teams seeded fifth through tenth.
I did this because the Jazz will likely be competing with these teams for: 1) A playoff spot, and 2) Playoff seeding. With all the discussion on the Jazz’s remaining schedule, this can be used as a reference for the teams they are facing.
Red boxes are games against above .500 teams on the road. Orange boxes are games against below .500 teams on the road. Yellow boxes are games against above.500 teams at home. Green boxes are games against below .500 teams at below .500 teams at home.
I’d be interested to see your predictions on the teams win-loss record for the rest of the season. Here are mine:
- Denver (37-22); finish 15-8, earning the fifth seed.
- Golden State (33-25); finish 15-9, earning the sixth seed.
- Houston (31-28); finish 16-7, earning the seventh seed.
- Utah (31-27); finish 10-14, earning the eighth seed.
- LA Lakers (28-30); finish 12-11, out of the playoffs, ninth seed.
- Portland (26-31); finish 9-16, out of the playoffs, tenth seed.